Go TO Content

Recusal of Public Servants Due to Conflicts of Interest

  • data source:Control Yuan

Recusal of Public Servants due to Conflict of Interest

How to apply for recusal of public servants: 

CY's process for handling requests for recusal of public servants: Interested persons applying for recusal of public servants may fill in the prescribed recusal application form or make an oral application in person. After the CY's verification, if the application is determined to be outside the CY's jurisdiction, the application shall be transferred to the responsible agency, and the applicant shall be notified of the fact in writing. If the application is deemed within the CY's jurisdiction, the CY will make a decision in writing. Applicants who disagree with the CY's decision to overrule an application can re-apply with the CY within 5 days. The CY will then render its decision within 10 days.